The 90-Day Book
As an entrepreneur, I believe having a book is your first step to making big impact in the world.
Think about who you see on being interviewed on television — actors, musicians, politicians, celebrities, and authors. A book puts you on that level.
Because of this, I’ve put together some free training to help you write and publish a book quickly. It will work for you, even if you don’t consider yourself a writer.
The 90-Day Book
It can be done and the video I want to share with you will help you get something going right away. It’s a “quick and dirty” way to write and publish a book people will care about.
Your book will give you:
- Increased Credibility in Your Industry
- Increased Visibility
- More Business Opportunities
And if you do it right (which I’ll show you how to do), you’ll make money — not only from the book, but from backend sales.
In this video and the followup emails I’ll send you, you’ll learn:
- My secret to coming up with a kick ass outline
- Why shorter is (sometimes) better
- Want to write a book, but suck at writing? Attention span shot? — I’ll show you what to do.
- How to avoid writer’s block
- The reason most non-fiction books sell less than 250 copies (and how to avoid this)
- The best way to get people interested in your book (before it’s released)
- Where to go to find a quality editor, graphic designers, and other people you’ll need
- How to price your book so you make the most money
- The top mistakes most authors make and how to avoid them
- Why paper books still matter
I’ll take you from the initial idea, through the writing process, and all the way to the finished product — this is everything you need to know.
Sound good? Sign up using the form to the right and we’ll get going…